Sunday, November 30, 2008

AFTER THANKSGIVING

Oh ... I had so many things I was going to do today ... none of which happened!  We did go to see Diana and Frances.  I took the dogs with so I could take them on the Steamboat ditch trail walk for some exercise to work off some of yesterday's fantastic dinner at the Clark's.  After the walk, we all visited a bit and when it came time to go home, Lizzie refused to leave and insisted she didn't want to go home because it's more fun at Di's house.  She was quite argumentative, and Di simply suggested I leave her there and let her spend the night.  Sounded like a good idea for me since I had plans to go out with friends in the evening.  So I went home and got dolled up for a night out of dinner and dancing before I went back to Di's house with Lizzie's things for the night.  To my dismay, she had done a 360 and was crying while telling me she wanted to go home.   Eventually (30 minutes later) she was calmed down and wanting to stay.  She ended up having a great time, going to bed early, and when I went to pick her up the next day, she started the cycle all over by not wanting to come home.  This time, however, home she came and yes, she had a good day!   Flip-flop, flip-flop!

No comments:

Post a Comment