Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Great Weekend

What a wonderful weekend the 2 twin sisters have had ... Praise God!  It has been such a long time since Lizzie has been actively engaged in our lives together as sisters vs. in her own little world with her committee.   Oh, we didn’t do much.  It seems like weekends are so filled with all the mundane aspects of life as I try to keep the house in order and get all the errands ran so the week itself isn’t so stressful, and I don’t have to feel like I am trying to beat the clock working around the caregivers’ schedules, so to speak.  Lizzie seemed to enjoy helping me reorganize the bathroom cabinets after we went to BBY and bought some cabinet organizers yesterday.  We made avegolemeno soup, and she actually sat in the living room with our friend Randi and me as we did a Bible study.  Today it is very cold and windy outside, so we have both been content to stay in except for a drive to the drugstore for RXs.  I LUV these kind of days with my sister because they remind me of the days before AD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment